Social Media Customer Services
The practice of providing customer support and handling inquiries through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter is known as social media customer service. This service also helps customers to obtain answers then and there. Social media has been playing a major role in the current digital world and there is something new coming up everyday. Evolution is unimaginable and as a result the online communication is taking different turns. inquiries are moving from private to anonymous and sometimes public. These drastic turnarounds have impacted customer service and have changed the face of how businesses look at customer service.
With all of these changes happening at a global scale outsourcing social media services in Sri Lanka have become of paramount importance and the services offered by Konnect BPO is a definite relief for organizations. Customers find comfort in communicating via different social media channels and they initiate these communications at their convenience. It is therefore important to understand customer requirements to ensure that organizations are available in the right social media channels.
Konnect BPO provides outsource social media management in Sri Lanka and has been creating favorable and long-lasting impressions. We are proud to share the services we offer to our clients based on their requirements. We believe that it is important to stay updated with the latest market trends and to share these updates with our clients. We monitor customer expectations at all times to understand what they want and then take necessary actions to provide them with what they ask for. Further it is important for our clients to be available through the right social media channel at the right time. This changes the game !
We specialize in providing customized support to our clients’ customers and our teams are trained to professional at all times. As a part of what we offer following are some of the services we provide to our clients;
- Community Management
- Schedule and publish relevant posts on all social media portals
- Monitor and respond to user comments and queries
- Collaborate and sort out issues with customer service representatives
- Listen to the feedback and look for possible solutions
- Track important social media metrics and trends
- Provide weekly/monthly reports of interactions on social media
- Content Creation
- Write new and trendy content for posting on all social media handles
- Find and create images and videos for social media sharing
- Write content to convey message in 140 characters (twitter feeds)
- Collect information from different departments about services
- Social Media Strategy Planning
- Design and plan social media strategies with company initiatives
- Collect and utilize data to inform and revise the engagement strategies
- Collaborate with the content strategist to create new content
- Check with the legal department for compliance of posts
- Grow targeted networks on all different social media channels
- Social Media Research
- Research on the latest trending topics and posts
- Research complex and escalated situations and their solutions
- Research on new tools and technologies and ways to make services better
- Relationship Building
- Respond to customer queries and build good relations
- Develop, nurture, and maintain relationships with clients
- Understand different cultures and serve customers accordingly
- Build company brand image through friendly interactions
Even though we are experts in what we do we are cautious to be open minded to understand our client’s needs, business type and importantly the types of customers they deal with and target before we proceed into providing any solutions.